LONELY HEART

And I got up from bed at about 8pm, not hungry but cold. The coldness was weird because I was actually sweating, then I realized that I was cold in my heart. Coldness of the heart stands for loneliness. At that moment I searched for a friend to speak to and realized that none was available and the available ones were just not a choice.
At this moment, I was left between guiding my faith or letting my feelings guide me. I picked up my phone and went through all the social media platforms and was more bored out, I strolled to and fro, in and out of the whole rooms in my house looking for something to distract my lonely heart but was disappointed. Then I resolved to speaking to the only one who was ever ready to listen to me. My best friend and lover, one who might seem invisible to others but visible  to me, the only one that knows me more than myself, the only one whose voice I hear every second of my life but sometimes do not listen to it. And I spoke to my bestie saying; “sweetheart, I am so lonely and bored and you know that I love you so much, I don’t want to hurt your feelings for me though I know it cant be hurt and I don’t want to destroy my sweet relationship with you, please come to my aid”, and he spoke back saying; “ am about using this situation which looks like a weak point in your life to launch you into a brighter future, I will make my voice to be heard through you once you are willing to yield”.
Wow! after our conversation,I became totally aware of his presence and the lonely feelings were no longer there and I learnt few things, one is how most times, we don’t appreciate who or what we have and secondly, that true love is when one loves you so much even when you hardly notice him and barely even reciprocate his love.
Then he asked me to pen this down and I have just done so.
At this moment, am sure some people are in a confused state and are eager to know who this bestie of mine is, be expectant!        SHALOM! Dvoicee.blogspot.com

Comments

dvoice

REASONS FOR BAD GOVERNANCE

MAKING A BETTER NIGERIA THE SOCIETY OF NIGERIA

THE CHURCH 2